robvimakie

PACX volume during ATC

Having the ability to change how much the PACX sound volume decreases during ATC communication would be great. I certainly don't want the ATC to be covered up but not being able to hear and understand the PACX announcements takes away from the experience.

@robvimakie  can you clarify exactly what you mean? Our code doesn’t explicitly reduce volume during ATC communications, that sounds like it might be something else interfering. 

Yes...I'm using P3D v4.4. When the ATC (air traffic control and AI aircraft) dialog is happening the volume of PACX drops down to a very low volume. When the ATC is finished the PACX volume will increase again to normal within about 2 or 3 seconds. This happens every time there is traffic dialog.

Yes, that did the trick! Sorry I failed to mention my OS is windows 10. Thanks for your quick response. I look forward to see how this product developes. Hope to hear passenger chatter in the future.🙂