Tim_As

Install REX WX Radar Advantage

Question

Hello,

I just bought REX WX Radar Advantage and read that there is a way to integrate it into the TFDI 717. 

But as I installed the WX Radar on all of my liverys, I noticed there is still the REX pop up panel (working) and when I activate the WX Radar in the aircraft, the whole sim crashes to Desktop without an error. (EVT MGR identifys it as a ntdll crash)

How to install it correctly?

Thank you for your help

TIm

6 answers to this question

I get the same CTD with HF1 and latest weather radar 1.4.1

Note that installing the gauge only in other planes works fine it's just the 717 which uses the module. If I remove the module from the 717 and just use the gauge then all is well but of course no integration with the 717 systems. 

Otherwise I suffer no CTD with the 717 even on view changes  

Windows 10 1903  7700k titan x pascal 16gb ram

It looks like the current module is breaking our code; I will take a further look this weekend and report back. For the time being, please disable the module by removing it from the Modules folder as a temporary workaround. Thanks for your patience guys. 

7 hours ago, RogueShadow said:

It looks like the current module is breaking our code; I will take a further look this weekend and report back. For the time being, please disable the module by removing it from the Modules folder as a temporary workaround. Thanks for your patience guys. 

Update: the module appears to break Q400 and Maddog also. I've posted over at REX. 

19 hours ago, Boez said:

Update: the module appears to break Q400 and Maddog also. I've posted over at REX. 

Ah alright, thanks for checking. I will hold for further updates.