tonaz

Demo very needed

Posted (edited)

The price isn't cheap, and i wouldnìt buy it without trying.
For me it's all about the "logics" checks,  website presentation is poor and doesn't explain much about the app itself.
Maybe could be possible (and easy) to release a demo that works only on one specific route.
That would be appreciated, and trust me, very good for your business-sales. Thanks.

Edited by tonaz
  • Like 1

Suggestion: A free (or cheaper) version limited for 717-pilots. This could be a big booster. If the 717 customer likes PACX, they will buy it as general-license for all other planes.

On 7/11/2019 at 9:31 AM, tonaz said:

The price isn't cheap, and i wouldnìt buy it without trying.
For me it's all about the "logics" checks,  website presentation is poor and doesn't explain much about the app itself.
Maybe could be possible (and easy) to release a demo that works only on one specific route.
That would be appreciated, and trust me, very good for your business-sales. Thanks.

Agreed - even a time limited version would be OK just to see if the program would meet our needs.

Agree very much would love to give this a try with a look to buying. I bought FSCaptain on the same basis a few years ago.

@tonaz Once we get a little further to where we want it to be (we have a few fairly important items to add), we may very well do this to allow incoming users to understand the product better. That said, if you feel the site isn't well laid out or isn't explaining it well, we'd definitely be open to improving that as well.

• Like 1