jenstt

Status of development

Hello,

As we’re about 2,5 months after the release of the product I get the impression development seems to have slowed down significantly. Also the latest 0.9.9 version has been on ‘in development’ for quite some time now. Do you have any estimates on when the customised flight-specific announcements, that were advertised for the initial release but then didn’t make it, will be released?

I too am very much looking forward to the update.  I am successfully utilizing PACX and have it synced with FS3Crew, FSCaptain and GSX.  It works seamlessly and very realistically.  The planned improvement of notifying boarding is complete etc will be great enhancement.  It would be nice if the lead flight attendant 'verbally' notified the flight deck crew that the boarding (deboarding) is complete and to ready for door closure, cross check, etc.  I am not overly fond of scrolling screen text, counter realistic on my flight deck.  I know, it is an option; but having the attendant verbally notify the flight deck would be most realistic.

Thanks as always Collin and much appreciated your time to get me working with PACX on my system.   Happy Friday!

Joe

54 minutes ago, joeporter2@msn.com said:

I too am very much looking forward to the update.  I am successfully utilizing PACX and have it synced with FS3Crew, FSCaptain and GSX.  It works seamlessly and very realistically.  The planned improvement of notifying boarding is complete etc will be great enhancement.  It would be nice if the lead flight attendant 'verbally' notified the flight deck crew that the boarding (deboarding) is complete and to ready for door closure, cross check, etc.  I am not overly fond of scrolling screen text, counter realistic on my flight deck.  I know, it is an option; but having the attendant verbally notify the flight deck would be most realistic.

Thanks as always Collin and much appreciated your time to get me working with PACX on my system.   Happy Friday!

Joe

Happy Friday, Joe! I agree with you - the scrolling text is an option for users who want it, but it's definitely optional for a reason. As well, the flight attendant will announce boarding complete verbally every time in the upcoming update.