Dear @turbofandude (TFDi  Team)

I have some wishes  for the 717-200  addon manger optional turn off or on

the first is  Eyeborw Windows 

Fender for the nose Wheel 

Bildergebnis für Boeing b717 nose wheel

(Front airstairs )  optinal i  know not all Airlines have this installed 

Bildergebnis für Boeing b717 boarding

Bildergebnis für Boeing b717 boarding

larger feul tanks (high gross weight )  for 2060 nm range .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_717

Thank you 

best regards

I don't believe any HGW versions were actually used by airlines, hence us not supporting the variation. Airstairs and eyebrows were/are on the wishlist list, but they're definitely not a priority at this moment. More than likely, we'd see those features with a service pack for a new simulator or something else.

Proper Vector waypoint FMS behavior would still absolutely be in my top 2 or 3 wish list items, behind the view switching CTD fix of course, which sounds close.

1 hour ago, CaptKornDog said:

Proper Vector waypoint FMS behavior would still absolutely be in my top 2 or 3 wish list items, behind the view switching CTD fix of course, which sounds close.

What do you mean? That sounds like a bug to fix, not a new feature. I know there's an outstanding issue somewhere, but it got lost somewhere.

Call outs for take off speeds, gear and flap settings would be nice. Check list read out would be hyper nice! In other words another crew member if he didn't do anything else but that.😀

11 hours ago, turbofandude said:

What do you mean? That sounds like a bug to fix, not a new feature. I know there's an outstanding issue somewhere, but it got lost somewhere.

I sent you an email after Expo. To properly process vector segments, the FMS should insert a MANUAL leg and a discontinuity for any segment of a procedure that has radar vectors. Right now, it just auto-sequences to the next waypoint, which leads to unwanted early turns on course.

14 hours ago, turbofandude said:

2 hours ago, DhruvK said:

I sent you an email after Expo. To properly process vector segments, the FMS should insert a MANUAL leg and a discontinuity for any segment of a procedure that has radar vectors. Right now, it just auto-sequences to the next waypoint, which leads to unwanted early turns on course.

@turbofandude, DhruvK hit it right on the head.

On 8/29/2019 at 11:44 PM, turbofandude said:

I don't believe any HGW versions were actually used by airlines, hence us not supporting the variation. Airstairs and eyebrows were/are on the wishlist list, but they're definitely not a priority at this moment. More than likely, we'd see those features with a service pack for a new simulator or something else.

Thank you 

Best regards

On 9/3/2019 at 8:00 PM, turbofandude said:

I will correct the VECTOR discontinuity issue in the next update.

You the man Collin!