Dear @turbofandude (TFDi  Team)

I have some wishes  for the 717-200  addon manger optional turn off or on

the first is  Eyeborw Windows 

Fender for the nose Wheel 

Bildergebnis für Boeing b717 nose wheel

(Front airstairs )  optinal i  know not all Airlines have this installed 

Bildergebnis für Boeing b717 boarding

Bildergebnis für Boeing b717 boarding

larger feul tanks (high gross weight )  for 2060 nm range .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_717

Thank you 

best regards

I don't believe any HGW versions were actually used by airlines, hence us not supporting the variation. Airstairs and eyebrows were/are on the wishlist list, but they're definitely not a priority at this moment. More than likely, we'd see those features with a service pack for a new simulator or something else.

Proper Vector waypoint FMS behavior would still absolutely be in my top 2 or 3 wish list items, behind the view switching CTD fix of course, which sounds close.

1 hour ago, CaptKornDog said:

Proper Vector waypoint FMS behavior would still absolutely be in my top 2 or 3 wish list items, behind the view switching CTD fix of course, which sounds close.

What do you mean? That sounds like a bug to fix, not a new feature. I know there's an outstanding issue somewhere, but it got lost somewhere.

Call outs for take off speeds, gear and flap settings would be nice. Check list read out would be hyper nice! In other words another crew member if he didn't do anything else but that.😀

11 hours ago, turbofandude said:

What do you mean? That sounds like a bug to fix, not a new feature. I know there's an outstanding issue somewhere, but it got lost somewhere.

I sent you an email after Expo. To properly process vector segments, the FMS should insert a MANUAL leg and a discontinuity for any segment of a procedure that has radar vectors. Right now, it just auto-sequences to the next waypoint, which leads to unwanted early turns on course.

14 hours ago, turbofandude said:

2 hours ago, DhruvK said:

I sent you an email after Expo. To properly process vector segments, the FMS should insert a MANUAL leg and a discontinuity for any segment of a procedure that has radar vectors. Right now, it just auto-sequences to the next waypoint, which leads to unwanted early turns on course.

@turbofandude, DhruvK hit it right on the head.

On 8/29/2019 at 11:44 PM, turbofandude said:

I don't believe any HGW versions were actually used by airlines, hence us not supporting the variation. Airstairs and eyebrows were/are on the wishlist list, but they're definitely not a priority at this moment. More than likely, we'd see those features with a service pack for a new simulator or something else.

Thank you 

Best regards

On 9/3/2019 at 8:00 PM, turbofandude said:

I will correct the VECTOR discontinuity issue in the next update.

You the man Collin!

18 hours ago, writequit said:

Hey @turbofandude 

Its super exciting to see the 717 team active again to try and make progress on the CTD issue and the VECTOR disco discussed above ! Any chance we will see a decent arrow/banana bar in the future ?

Thanks !

The VECTOR issue is fixed (was fixed in the last update on Sep 9) and we're making (VERY slow) progress on the view switch crash. That said, the arrows take more work than you'd imagine, as the performance profiles and flight paths have to be accounted for (hence us not adding them) - I make no promises, but I'm aware it's on the wishlist.

23 hours ago, turbofandude said:

The VECTOR issue is fixed (was fixed in the last update on Sep 9) and we're making (VERY slow) progress on the view switch crash. That said, the arrows take more work than you'd imagine, as the performance profiles and flight paths have to be accounted for (hence us not adding them) - I make no promises, but I'm aware it's on the wishlist.

Hi, it's is possible to get (like the Fly The Maddog) a paint kit for the polishing MD-95 ?

image.thumb.png.85c4cd9c75de9066046cf45f35a6e393.pngHi

18 hours ago, kylian said:

Hi, it's is possible to get (like the Fly The Maddog) a paint kit for the polishing MD-95 ?

Only with PBR if you want a real metal look but doesn't sound like thats really on the board for the time being unfortunately.  Working to get Steves metal base layer just is to much work with this kit and I don't have that much time on my hands.  PBR would make this fast, like within the day to create a kit fast.

Edited by thibodba

Hi, good luck I have will request a lot of things xD

-Firts I would like to see the ABS (Auto Brake system) in the 717, some plane got it.
https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/aeronautics-and-astronautics/16-885j-aircraft-systems-engineering-fall-2004/lecture-notes/aircraft_sys_des.pdf
 Page 15 and 16

- The little box on the engine panel, also an option

image0.png.jpg.0b762c5ab466e6e6da1229894f9a5fa7.jpg

-Airstairt

-Chrome paint kit

-EFB can read PDF

-Like the PMDG MD11, in the INIT page, right click on the ZFWCG, TOCG, GW, ZFW  to automatically got the unit in the box and left click to enter it (we can't insert the ZFWCG because we don't have him)

-Extra tank
I hope to see this in the futur, keep working and thank you for this plane.

2 hours ago, kylian said:

Hi, good luck I have will request a lot of things xD

-Firts I would like to see the ABS (Auto Brake system) in the 717, some plane got it.
https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/aeronautics-and-astronautics/16-885j-aircraft-systems-engineering-fall-2004/lecture-notes/aircraft_sys_des.pdf
 Page 15 and 16

If they decide not to develop this (which I doubt they will), take a look at FsBTV.  Free autobrake addon that simulates that of the A350.  Actually kinda cool.

I hope that they will developed the ABS, it's one of the 717 system, I will make my salty man but look Fly The Maddog, they release at least one update every month.

The 717 did not receive "major" u pdate since one year. I have my ctd problem since one year and I can't fly it. I hope they will speed up the pace.Capture.PNG.ec9bdc22c5e9c64609495bd3e9cc55af.PNG

I have lost the image of the autobrake but I find this screen of JustPlane saying goodbye to BlueOne

Hi Kylian,

Yes, we flew B717s with autobrake system @ Spanair.  We even had to deactivate the system in one aircraft for a long time (beyond MEL time) using a special spanish aviation authority approval due to no parts available worldwide (autobrake manifold needed to be replaced).

I hope they can update the system on their 717. I have too much information about it.

Brgds,

Javi L.

Edited by Javilg

On 9/28/2019 at 10:43 AM, kylian said:

I hope that they will developed the ABS, it's one of the 717 system, I will make my salty man but look Fly The Maddog, they release at least one update every month.

The 717 did not receive "major" u pdate since one year. I have my ctd problem since one year and I can't fly it. I hope they will speed up the pace.Capture.PNG.ec9bdc22c5e9c64609495bd3e9cc55af.PNG

I have lost the image of the autobrake but I find this screen of JustPlane saying goodbye to BlueOne

We are actively testing this CTD bug with a group of testers and a team at LM to identify the root cause of the issue and to bring a fix out for you as soon as possible. We haven't forgotten about it, nor are we avoiding it. We want this resolved as much as you guys do :)

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 11:40 AM, Josh Riley said:

We are actively testing this CTD bug with a group of testers and a team at LM to identify the root cause of the issue and to bring a fix out for you as soon as possible. We haven't forgotten about it, nor are we avoiding it. We want this resolved as much as you guys do :)

Great to hear.  We look forward to the results.  Seems to be the last big hurdle to finally pull my 717 out of the hangar.

• Like 1

One thing that might be nice for the Addon Manager is a way to manually check for updates.  Being on a metered internet connection I cannot always be online when I use the manager, and it always seems to take forever to come around asking again if I want to download an update if I had to turn it down previously (i.e. online and then go offline , start manager and it asks if I want to download). Why, not sure it does it this way, but it just did today as I had just gone offline with the simulator running, and had to cancel the download. 

Thanks for the consideration!

Cheers!
Ken