• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone still having issues with Vector waypoints?  I (briefly) dusted the 717 off while waiting for the CTD view change bug to be fixed, flew the BLUEM3 arrival into KMSP runway 12R just now....and sure enough, over the Vector waypoint, the plane started turning right to the next fix (on the ILS approach) after the discontinuity instead of flying heading 301.

Have been able to reproduce this 3 times now.  Flying the BLUEM3 arrival, runway 12R transition into KMSP.  A discontinuity exists behind the vector waypoint.  Trying to clear it, the system reinserts it a few seconds later.  Aircraft will fly over the vector waypoint, rock it's wings gradually for 2-3 NM then turn right toward the next fix on the ILS approach.

(Then I had a CTD after joining the localizer while accidentally switching views LOL 🤣😭🤦‍♂️)

Edited by CaptKornDog
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/15/2020 at 4:39 PM, Stefan888 said:

@turbofandude

I wasn't on the forum for a long time,but did you add a decent arrow or banana so that we can descent like normal process?

If not,do you plan to include it in the next update.

Thanks

It did not ever get added, no. It is still on our proverbial list of items we know are missing, but it is not slated for the next update, no.

• 3 weeks later...

First, thanks for this great product. I would like to suggest a 2d overhead panel. Some flight simmers use touch screen monitors. In addition to mjc q400, it would be great to use my overhead touch screen monitor with the 717 as well. 

20200317_193856.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 3:11 AM, Tank787 said:

I'd love to see a proper light effect on the logo light rather than the textured splash

Same!  The logo light appears to be still a white washed texture for me still in 1.1.4.

Between a logo light and vector waypoint fix, especially with the latest CTD fix, I think the 717 is just about "there" for me!

Very content with this little pup after the latest update.

There's just a few things I'd love to see added/matched to the real-world counterpart:

-ability to enter an intercept course when selecting DIR TO (commonly referred to as "direct radial in" on the Airbus, if that rings a bell. essentially creates an indefinite line on a specified course towards the direct to fix, helpful when receiving radar vectors for an approach and to judge the distance, as well as having the F-PLN sequenced in a way that makes sense)

-des forecast page

-clarify CG in the EFB. Is that zero fuel weight CG, current gross weight CG? Can we make the load manager in general more predictable?

-VHF1 silent when switching to MIC on VHF2 - Output is silenced on VHF1, meaning I can't hear ATC on VHF1 when I switch the MIC to VHF2 (to make animal noises on guard, for example). Shouldn't be like that, I think. 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

This topic has been automatically locked due to no responses being given in the past 60 days. If you need any further help, please create a new, detailed forum post or speak to a Community Moderator or Staff Member.

Title: B717 Wishlist
Locked At: 09/10/2020
Locked By: Otto Pilot

- TFDi Design Forum Management