PÁJARO LOCO

What awaits us in the future PACX ?

Good morning,

I would like to know if the concept of the PACX project includes for the near future the possibility that:

1.- During the flight passengers can enjoy a coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner or a movie?

2.- Passengers' reactions to risk situations such as turbulence or severe storms can be heard, seen or monitored.

3.-The captain or his first officer can communicate to the passengers that they are flying over a specific site of special tourist interest such as the Colorado Canyon, the Alps, the Andes, a city capital, Etcetera?

I remember a small program called FSGeoNavi10, which fulfilled a similar function to the one mentioned here, but not from the cabin but as an announcement on screen.

4.- PACX, can have a follow me service, incorporated to the control panel, to call for help and guide the airplanes to the head of the assigned takeoff runway or parking area after landing, without the need to resort to the effective, but very irrelaes yellow arrows of the current simulators ?

Greetings and many successes

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

1.) This should be possible now (minus the movie). Are you referring to airline/career options? (i.e. Specifying if the airline has in-flight entertainment, etc.?)
2.) Can you elaborate?

3.) This is an interesting concept - have it that, when you're near a point of interest, you can announce it to the passengers and they'll react to it?

4.) I don't know that this is quite in the scope of PACX, currently, although it is not a bad idea!

• Thanks 1

Hello
Turbofaunde:

1.- Actually I mean that the offer of drinks or meals could also be controlled by the player-user not only automatically. The announcement and setting of movies could also depend on the player.  This does not matter if the player flies in career or private mode, but always respecting that those services are provided only in private luxury airplanes or airlines.

2.- It would be great if the cabin could warn of storms, turbulence or other phenomena during the flight, and that consequently we could hear sounds of fear, fear, jolts, or voices of the passengers that of course would affect the general level of their satisfaction.

3.- Yes, announcement of the overflight over points of interest, and as you say this could affect the levels of passenger satisfaction. If you do, you might consider including sounds of satisfaction, admiration, amazement, etc.

4.- Follow me PACX, with its car, flag or emblems rolling on the runway while guiding the airplanes, is such a necessary complement that its presence would not only advertise the product, but also distinguish it from any other similar and would make it indispensable for users. Just imagine for a second a user with a huge 757, lost in a labyrinth of runways, doors or gates of airports such as JFK, Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas or London-Heathrow, and suddenly comes the PACX follow me, and rescues the pilot from the labyrinth.  Great truth!

Greetings and thanks for your attention to these humble suggestions.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Absolutely! I make no promises, but the ambient noises for turbulence and the point of interest system do sound interesting. I've added them to our list.

• Thanks 1