deltaflyer216

Interior lights not coming on-FSX

Question

Hello,

The other day I wanted to fly in the dark but no cabin lights would come on, no thunderstorm, no panel, no overhead, nothing. I looked around and it seems the only solutions are for P3D but when I tried to do that I got lost and confused so could someone help me for Flight Simulator X? Thanks

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

Hello deltaflyer,

I have the same issue. All the cabin lights only work when the external power is connected or the APU is running. Problem is, at nighttime my overhead is so dark that I cannot find the Battery switch, which I need to press before switching on the external Power or APU.

Would be glad if TFDI has a easy solution to this (did I miss anything to avoid that problem?).

Would appreciate a flashlight ;)

• Like 1

I had the same experience, the cockpit lights doesn´t work at all on FSX, very frustrating because we only can fly at day time.  Pls some help from TFDi.

Did anyone ever find a resolution? I would like to be able to fly my 717 during night operations, especially during events...

So I take it that TFDi has decided not to check their forums, answer questions or resolve the issue, even though we paid for what is supposed to be a working aircraft. Some people have been reporting this issue since the end of November....

Someone posted a link for a free flashlight utility on the P3D forum awhile ago, maybe do a search over there, have not used it and not sure if it works for FSX.  Seems you won't find much support for this product here anymore.