Juvat

Status

Hi all,

I've been wondering what is the current status of the project? Is it still under development or in maintenance mode only? DC Jets are close to my heart and I would definitely would love to see new features implemented.

I know that PMDG's GFO will be compatible with TFDi's 717, what does it mean for us? Some ACARS, CDPLC functionality?

The project is still actively maintained, but it is not under active development. We periodically fix things or add minor improvements as time goes on. Do you have any particular requests? I make no promises with ACARS/CPDLC functionality - it's something we'd like to see, but time/technical limits may not give us an easy path forward.

Definitely more FMS features like winds and data link for these, step climbs support, editable transition altitudes/levels, etc.

• Like 1

None of our reference actually states that the transition altitude is editable. It's an easy fix if it is, but that's why it's locked now.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:56 PM, turbofandude said:

None of our reference actually states that the transition altitude is editable. It's an easy fix if it is, but that's why it's locked now.

Yeah, I double checked and you are correct @turbofandude The value is read from the database and it defaults to 18000 when nothing is found. The question is whether this could be set in the Addon Manager if it's not part of AIRAC?