Sign in to follow this  
Jim Coon

No more TFDI junk for me!

Great plane, bad support.  My crash on view change hasn't been addressed, and apparently has been an issue for sometime for the 717.  I guess I'll just uninstall it, and chock it up to a good purchase from a bad company! 

And you expect support when you carry on like that?

The view change crash is an on-going problem that we all have to be patient with, the guys are working on a fix with Lockheed Martin.

Patience is a virtue.

And as for bad support, these guys have actually had some of the best support I've seen from a Flight Sim Developer in the many years I've been in the community.

Like with most developers, this probably isn't their full time jobs and they tend to those before this.

• Thanks 2

The view change crash is frustrating, but in fairness to TFDi they've pinned it as the first item in the 717 Community Support forum and the workaround always works, for me anyway:     https://tfdidesign.com/index.php/knowledgebase/44/Simulator-Crashing-When-Changing-Views.html

I've had the TFDi 717 for a couple of years and their support has been some of the best I've got in the flight sim world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2