Philip vv

Unable to change payload/fuel in Addon manager

Question

Dear,

I purchased and installed TFDI 717 yesterday, could use the Addon manager to change payload and fuel. Flew perfectly fine
Now today I can't do this anymore. I can still select and fly the 717 and can still open the Addon manager but can't see any way where I can change payload/fuel... Nor clicking on documentation doesn't do anything. Also it seems to indicate that I haven't downloaded the product...See screenshot. Can't update the addonmanager as updater says it is up to date...
What is wrong ? 

Thanks for the help,
BR.
Philip 

TFDI addon man screen.JPG

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

That’s messed up that you haven’t gotten a response yet. I just bought this plane and it’s doing the same thing to me. It keeps making me download it when it’s already downloaded and installed. I just want to refuel the dang thing

4 hours ago, DeltaSkys said:

That’s messed up that you haven’t gotten a response yet. I just bought this plane and it’s doing the same thing to me. It keeps making me download it when it’s already downloaded and installed. I just want to refuel the dang thing

Staff on the forums are not obligated to provide support to every single post. For support, please open a Support Ticket. 

17 hours ago, DeltaSkys said:

I can't seem to recreate this issue on my end, have you got the latest installer?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DeltaSkys said:

Good afternoon, Is the Addon manager installation in the simulator folder? If it is not, please try to install it again and place it in the simulator folder.

10 minutes ago, DeltaSkys said:

I installed it again and now the refueling manager is working. Thanks for the suggestion. 

Did you follow my suggestion?