turbofandude

PACX 0.9.90.0 - Beta of V1.0

Folks, we just launched version 0.9.90.0 of PACX. This update includes a whole slew of fixes, changes, and additions.This version should be the most polished, complete yet. Please review it and let us know if you find any issues or items that considerably negatively impact the experience.

We will continue to take feedback and feature requests beyond this point, but we will begin shifting development efforts toward other projects soon. We will continue to monitor the demand for more expansion and respond accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello Turbo, I would like to know if there is a user manual that explains the complete use or operation of PACX.

Thank you very much and good luck

Dear  Collin, thank you very much for your answer. Actually in the manual there is still what I am looking for which is nothing else than the use of the new cabin options. I am specifically referring to the functions or food or beverage service during the flight and the possibilities of interaction with the player. That is to say, their description, possibilities or alternatives of use.

Thank you very much for your help, I wish you a happy day and good luck

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The in-flight service is handled automatically by the flight attendants (as it would be in real life), unless something prevents it (emergencies, severe flight conditions, etc.). I can expand the description of the interaction in the manual, however, to better explain how it works.

• Thanks 1

Dear Collin, If time permits, and you can expand the description of the interaction in the manual to better explain how it works, I would be immensely grateful. PACX is definitely still a new and interesting project because of its policy of matching the reality of the aircraft world. I'm testing the new version, and taking notes of possible suggestions. For now, I can say that it works with amazing precision. In advance, thank you very much for listening to our suggestions and congratulations to you and the rest of the team.

Good day, good luck

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)boeing-159589_1280.thumb.png.8807649b755a09ce5b1cc271e11cdbb1.png

• Like 1