Hello All,

Just a quick update on behalf of @turbofandude regarding commercial technology compatibility with Prepar3D Version 5.

We are actively working on compatibility for both TrueGlass and RealLight and will continue to update your accordingly in this thread. If you have any questions about this, feel free to reach out to our support desk (URL in my signature) and I will be happy to respond to any questions you may have. 

Thank you for all your support, and we wish you all the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Josh, 

Thanks for the quick update. Do you have a possible timeline for realease of 717 for V5? Also, can't wait for your announcement of the DC-10 or MD-11!!

Jason

• 5 months later...
On 4/23/2020 at 10:04 PM, Jishwaah said:

Hello All,

Just a quick update on behalf of @turbofandude regarding commercial technology compatibility with Prepar3D Version 5.

We are actively working on compatibility for both TrueGlass and RealLight and will continue to update your accordingly in this thread. If you have any questions about this, feel free to reach out to our support desk (URL in my signature) and I will be happy to respond to any questions you may have. 

Thank you for all your support, and we wish you all the best!

Any updates to the Trueglass compatibility? Thanks!

They are compatible but we are currently experiencing more instability than we're comfortable with for a non-beta release. We're hoping future versions of P3Dv5 will bring us a more stable base to work from and we can then continue refining/fixing our pieces of the puzzle.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Currently TrueGlass is causing a pretty huge VRAM leak for me... was 3.5GB stable at JFK in one aircraft and another less complex one but had TrueGlass pushed up the VRAM use to 5.8GB and it went OOM.

Any update? I would say this is pretty much a tech-breaker.