I truly have been waiting for this! Since the PMDG's MD-11, there hasn't been an adequate tri-engine pro-level airliner. I truly hope that You'll make this bird a new high standard for all platforms, including FSX, FSX:SE, and th P3D series. The FSX- platform is very flyable still, when using Steve's DX10 Fixer. It takes a critical amount of stress off the CPU so, it makes it possible to have UHD-textures. Also it enhances the envronment textures. This was not meant to be an ad for the DX10 Fixer, but to encourage you to make a version for the older FSX-platform also. Thank you in advance! 😄

• Like 4

I can't believe your still using a 17 year old sim, still?

I am still with P3Dv4.5 that I may well stick to and the chance to use that best great MD11 again fills me with excitement. The last model was the best PMDG ever did but their attitude really sucks.

I know now since flying this 717 that TFDI will make a superb job of it and having purchased both the FS9 and FSX version of this aircraft I am offering any beta testing that you need?

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 11:07 PM, doorstep said:

I can't believe your still using a 17 year old sim, still?

I am still with P3Dv4.5 that I may well stick to and the chance to use that best great MD11 again fills me with excitement. The last model was the best PMDG ever did but their attitude really sucks.

I know now since flying this 717 that TFDI will make a superb job of it and having purchased both the FS9 and FSX version of this aircraft I am offering any beta testing that you need?

I might be moving soon also to P3D V4.5. I think that sim is going to be around for some time still, though they've introduced the V5.

• 2 months later...

This topic has been automatically locked due to no responses being given in the past 60 days. If you need any further help, please create a new, detailed forum post or speak to a Community Moderator or Staff Member.

Title: AT LAST!!
Locked At: 09/10/2020
Locked By: Otto Pilot

- TFDi Design Forum Management