PILOT1

beta p3dv5

Question

13 answers to this question

I figured it out.  I had to reset my license again.  I thought I had done that, but apparently not.  It downloaded fine after that.

I'm still getting that same problem at noon today (5/13).  It didn't matter if I ran it as administrator or not.  I also had turned off the virus protection before downloading and attempting to install it.

Note: we have built in native v5 support into the Addon Manager now. The beta link has been removed. 

I have just purchased from ORBX and I'm using P3D V5.

I'd like to try out the Beta for V5 but it appears there is no way to download the aircraft - is this correct please?

Thanks

It doesn't work in V5 anyway.  You will immediately lose VRAM and your GPU will crash. So I wouldn't worry about being able to install it yet.

Same here unfortunately - 717 in v5 will CTD every flight - sometimes with a memory warning, sometimes not.
I have disabled TrueGlass and RealLight but unfortunately it's not made a difference in my case. I'm using Win 10 and card is NVidia RTX2080.

Hopefully a fix will be available sometime.

Gary

This is why it is in beta, there are issue we are aware of and trying to fix.

You have to bear with us, but we have given steps in order to try and reduce the crashes. If you need any help, please open up a support ticket through my signature