leeholdridge

717 Panel textures

Question

Posted (edited)

I just installed the 717 in P3D V5. Everything seems fine except I have no panel textures. The outside of the aircraft is fine. I'm only using the default at the moment, I have no other repaints loaded. I must be doing something wrong in my installation. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Lee

Edited by leeholdridge

5 answers to this question

Is this happening upon first load? Or are you re-loading the aircraft without shutting down the sim? The latter has a known bug where P3D decides to load cockpit textures in different colours. 

I saw this issue when the aircraft is reloaded in sim; this is the first time I'm hearing about it occurring upon first load. Could you please open up a ticket with our Support Team? You can find the link in my signature. 

On 5/14/2020 at 12:21 AM, RogueShadow said:

I saw this issue when the aircraft is reloaded in sim; this is the first time I'm hearing about it occurring upon first load. Could you please open up a ticket with our Support Team? You can find the link in my signature. 

Okay, I realized what you are saying and loaded the aircraft straight without going to a default aircraft first and it does load the correct panel textures.

Lee

2 hours ago, leeholdridge said:

Okay, I realized what you are saying and loaded the aircraft straight without going to a default aircraft first and it does load the correct panel textures.

Lee

Perfect. Yes the aircraft (and a few others too) don't seem to like being loaded in after loading another aircraft, whether addon or default. This is currently known and under investigation.