Sign in to follow this  
Az2020

P3D v5 Addon Manager Beta "requires internet connection"

Question

Hi team,

I went to install the new Beta addon manager for v5 and I keep getting the error of "Addon manager requires an internet connection, please check your network and proxy settings".

First of all, I don't really know what I should be checking, secondly, if I try the normal Addon manager for v4, I have no issues in installing it (please note, v4.5 isn't installed on my PC)

Any ideas? As it's really starting to do my head in!

Cheers,

Aaron

3 answers to this question

Hi Henry,

All is well now - I ran a complete reset of my PC (for other reasons) and it all works now - can now install the aircraft.

Cheers,

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

That's really strange; do you have any programs like antivirus or server software running in the background? Those may change your network settings to allow / filter incoming network connections (especially the antivirus). 

The beta addon manager is separate from the release version addon manager; if nothing seems to be working, please open a ticket with us so Support can take a further look into it. The link is in my signature.