Greg Goodavish

update for addon manager

I bought the TFDI 717 a few days ago.  Installation went well, and the addon manager worked.  I am using windows 10 and P3dV4.5.  I opened the addon manager today, and got a message that an update for it was available.  I clicked to allow installation of the update.  It said an error occurred, and it deleted my addon manager.  I reinstalled from my installation files, and it again said there was an update.  Each time I try to download it, it said there is an error, and my addon manager disappears.  Can you help?

9 hours ago, Greg Goodavish said:

I bought the TFDI 717 a few days ago.  Installation went well, and the addon manager worked.  I am using windows 10 and P3dV4.5.  I opened the addon manager today, and got a message that an update for it was available.  I clicked to allow installation of the update.  It said an error occurred, and it deleted my addon manager.  I reinstalled from my installation files, and it again said there was an update.  Each time I try to download it, it said there is an error, and my addon manager disappears.  Can you help?

I am too and have the same problem

First error is "Addon Manager requires an active Internet connection for installation. Please check your network configuration and proxy settings". Second error is "The Addon Manager Setup Wizard ended. Addon Manager setup ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, please run the installation again.".

Running TFDiDesignAddonManagerInstaller.exe from C:\ProgramData\TFDi Design\Addon Manager\updates\1.2.3.0 the error is consistent. I also have a folder for version 1.1.31.0 (same error).

TFDI_error1.png

TFDI_error2.png

Posted (edited)

I am also having the exact same problem.  So unfortunately I have the addon manager download file but cannot run it without getting the same errors as above.  

Edited by Garykwalker

Just clicked on the addon manager a few min ago not knowing of this issue, but I now have the same problem as above

I to Have the same problem. I think it started when i downloaded the beta addon manager. It deleted me P3d4.5 installation and changed the addon manager.

We’re aware of this issue happening as it has been reported by a few people. We are looking into this!

Raises Hand......I have the same problem.... My internet is working fine but my Addon Manager update is not