Activation Issues

I received an available update today.  Once installed, my activation code does not work.  I tried several times, including resetting my code.  I even manually entered the code and still does not work.  Now whenever I launch PACX I get a pop up stating activation code not found.

I’m having the same problem. I get the error message that my activation key doesn’t work when I try to start PACX after it has been downloaded and installed.

It says “ The activation code you have entered is invalid”

Jeremy 

Edited by Aaflyboy777

I am having the same issue with the latest update.  PACX worked fine the other day and then I applied the update today and I got the error activation key not found.  I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it copying and pasting the code from my account and got the same error.  I uninstalled it again using IOBit uninstaller and removing all residual files and installed it for a third time actually manually entering the code and using administrator rights and it failed again for the third time.  I am at a complete loss and I use PACX on every virtual airline flight I do so definitely looking for some help to get this working.

Rick