Hey there. AusmanCometh here, new PACX purchaser, i have a quick suggestion, I'll be using another company's screenshot from a product that isnt compatible with msfs 2020 right now.

But in short? my suggestion is to extend the Boarding and Passenger Seating's, or Issues with passengers, and scenarios with said passengers, to the point we have to open up a map of our aircraft, and select the exact passenger that's the "Problem" or "Issue" at the time.

Please see THIS Image ---> cabin-view-loading.png

I have other suggestions that i have not seen yet, but then again i only just bought this thing 40 minutes ago, such as buttons to initiate certain things like "Seatbelts on" or "Turbulence expected", things like that.

Yes, i know this post MAY be in poor taste, and please, if it is, feel free to DELETE IT, and tell me off, or tell me where to find all this! :)

Hello! We have been discussing this feature internally but have never thought it has been the right choice for PACX. Can you help us understand what you wish to have from PACX? e.g. Is it wishing to see the activity in the cabin?

in a sense, yeah. the activity in the cabin, be able to get a more indepth feeling of inclusion in your aircraft, and be able to basically allocate what, where. think of it as... a pre- and post- flight mini game of sorts. like for weight balancing! :)

• 2 weeks later...

This has just grabbed my attention from a news sight. Currently using SLC but you may just win me over! Will drinks and food services be automated?

Do you have any plan to make a user friendly cabin layout editor so we can add our own and choose Domestic or European layouts for example?

13 hours ago, tankieboy said:

This has just grabbed my attention from a news sight. Currently using SLC but you may just win me over! Will drinks and food services be automated?

Do you have any plan to make a user friendly cabin layout editor so we can add our own and choose Domestic or European layouts for example?

Food and drink service is fully automated - the cabin crew will handle all of that for you! In regards to the cabin layout editor, all information is explained here: 

We will also be adding various layouts over time and will publish additional layouts in the future!

• Like 1