questions before purchasing


Recommended Posts

hello,

your software seems interesting, a little bit like the beloved fspassenger.

But before I make my mind, I have some questions for you:

 

With MSFS2020 you can't have the text line in the bottom of the screen, right? So if I want to have some live passengers feedback do I have to let the "flight status" window open?

Is it possible make this window smaller?

 

My system is a bit bottlenecked by my cpu, so how hard is PACX on the cpu?

 

Also does it work with all default general aviation aircrafts?

 

And finaly do you plan to make some VR implementation when it will be ready?

 

thank you.

 

Julien

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MiljuDelem said:

With MSFS2020 you can't have the text line in the bottom of the screen, right? So if I want to have some live passengers feedback do I have to let the "flight status" window open?

This is correct for Microsoft Flight Simulator specifically. This is because PACXBridge is not compatible with FS2020 at the moment.

5 hours ago, MiljuDelem said:

Is it possible make this window smaller?

Unfortunately, this window is not resizable.

5 hours ago, MiljuDelem said:

My system is a bit bottlenecked by my cpu, so how hard is PACX on the cpu?

PACX does not use much CPU, we check the CPU availability on start to make sure that operations do not use too much of the CPU.

5 hours ago, MiljuDelem said:

Also does it work with all default general aviation aircrafts?

PACX is available on all available commercial aircraft on most platforms. If you are using FSUIPC 7, this should work on the aircraft you are using. If the aircraft you wish to use is not on the list of aircraft for PACX, you can modify the Aircraft.xml file, which will be located at C:\Program Files (x86)\TFDi Design\PACX\Assets\Airplanes.xml to include your aircraft of choice.

5 hours ago, MiljuDelem said:

And finaly do you plan to make some VR implementation when it will be ready?

No, we do not plan to add VR support to PACX.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your answers,

you say the UI is not resizable, but can we move it around? I'd like to let the flight status open to get some feeback in real time, and it would be great if we can just move it away from the center of the screen, especialy when VR will become available. And even if there's no support for VR,  if we can use it with a mouse that's ok

 

Nice to see that PACXBridge could become compatible in the futur enventualy.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, MiljuDelem said:

you say the UI is not resizable, but can we move it around?

That is correct, you can move the UI around wherever you would like on your screen. If you have any further questions, please let us know :).

Link to post
Share on other sites