Vocal Recognition Failed, new vocal recognition error

iocupilot94

Dear Developers,

In past i had opened a topic to request a fix for the vocal recognition and i've solved it setting the Main Windows Language on English (United States). But now the "Listening" pop up appears and disappears in a few seconds without giving me time to record my voice. The log.txt file is attached on this topic, so you can verify that September 25th the Vocal Recognition error was different, that because i hadn't changed the Main Windows Language:

([VOCALCONTROL][25/09/2020 07:23:04]: An error was encountered while starting vocal recognition.
System.ArgumentException: Impossibile trovare un riconoscimento con l'ID richiesto.
Nome parametro: culture
   in System.Speech.Recognition.SpeechRecognitionEngine..ctor(CultureInfo culture)
   in  .⁓. ().

Than today, 09/27/2020, i changed the Main Windows Language on English (United States) and the vocal recognition error was different:

([VOCALCONTROL][9/27/2020 11:06:39 AM]: An error occurred during recognition.
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x88890008): Internal error occurred in the recognition process.)

I hope to resolve this error as soon as possible. Waiting for your answer

Sincerely

Andrea Corrado (alias iocupilot94)

log.txt