Product not activated after account change to ORBX

Gents, I moved my TFDi account to ORBX, Installed the 717 through ORBX Central. The TFDi Addon Manager and aircraft all look fine The 717 is in the sim. I select it and it loads fine. Start the flight and immediately get a product not active or is no longer active flag.  My TFDi account shows it is active and account moved to ORBX. Aircraft totally unusable. I have tried opening a ticket but the support portal no longer recognizes my pass word. I click forgot password but never get the Email it says it has sent to reset my password. From the ORBX forum I gather there are others with the same problem.

Any help I can get would be appreciated.   

2 hours ago, Steven Bryce said:

Can you open a new account on the support desk? The support desk and user account are not linked.

We will be able to assist you further via the help desk.

Thank you. I will give it a try. 

On 1/8/2021 at 2:50 PM, Steven Bryce said:

Can you open a new account on the support desk? The support desk and user account are not linked.

We will be able to assist you further via the help desk.

Am I forced to move my TFDi installation to Orbx? Also how do I do that?

Thanks

1 hour ago, CaptainSazzman said:

Am I forced to move my TFDi installation to Orbx? Also how do I do that?

Thanks

You do not need to move the installation over to OrbX. Any updates will be done via the OrbX store if you purchased it from there, if otherwise, you will update via the Addon Manager.

If you want to migrate to Orbx please use this link: https://orbxdirect.com/account/migrate/tfdi