• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, doorstep said:

Will the coming MD11 be available also for P3Dv5, please?

Although I can't speak for the developers, since they are making the MD-11 for the ESP platform, I would assume that P3Dv5 would be supported, given that the 717 was updated to have compatibility with v5.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, arwasairl said:

Although I can't speak for the developers, since they are making the MD-11 for the ESP platform, I would assume that P3Dv5 would be supported, given that the 717 was updated to have compatibility with v5.

Thank you. They did state previously that It was for Version 4.5 only! I am enquiring to find out if It will be also suitable for P3D5? If it is, I can uninstall 4.5 as this is the only reason I am still running it, for.

Edited by doorstep
7 hours ago, doorstep said:

Thank you. They did state previously that It was for Version 4.5 only! I am enquiring to find out if It will be also suitable for P3D5? If it is, I can uninstall 4.5 as this is the only reason I am still running it, for.

I don't believe we ever said it would be 4.5 only. It will support both v4 and v5.

• Like 1