Scheduled Flight Times

I'm using SimBrief and setting flight times based on the airlines' flight status and FlightAware and FR24, but even though I arrive at the same time as the r/w flight, and almost always PACX has me up to an hour late. Interestingly, I can still get 100% satisfaction. How does PACX estimate the arrival time? Is there anything I can do to correct it?

I've brought up this issue in the past twice, idk why it hasn't been figured out! They need to base it on scheduled times and block times, not just flight time.

Thank you for your PACX flight. I see what you are referring to with the time being off and it saying that you were moderately ahead of schedule.

While there's nothing that I can do at this moment. I've put this issue to be investigated by our development team so hopefully this is resolved in the next PACX version.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

This topic has been automatically locked due to no responses being given in the past 60 days. If you need any further help, please create a new, detailed forum post or speak to a Community Moderator or Staff Member.

Title: Scheduled Flight Times
Locked At: 06/15/2021
Locked By: Otto Pilot

- TFDi Design Forum Management