Cabinlayout dont show all rows

LasseT64

Hi, just downloaded this program and i like it!

But, in the passengerview, i cant se all row. Your default 737-800 has 4+21 row but in the
view i only se 4+20?

If i take the deafult 737-900 i should have 4+25 row but only show 4+20 to.

Im i doing something wrong ?

Best regards
Lasse

Hi,

Yes, I have followed that manual but it does not help me. It does not show all row in any case.
If I look at the xml file that is included for the standard  737-900, according to the file it should have 4 row in first class and 25 in economy class, but it does not show all those row in the passenger-view either

Best regards
Lasse

Hi,

In your template for a 737-800 there are 4 row in first class and 21 i ekonomy class. In the picture there are only 4+20 and no place for cabin-crew and galley. 

Same picture if i chose your 737-900. It should have 4+25 row but show the same picture. Could it be something with my flighmodel? Its from Prosim with 164 pax. 

Br

Lasse 

img_2251.jpg

• 1 month later...

This topic has been automatically locked due to no responses being given in the past 60 days. If you need any further help, please create a new, detailed forum post or speak to a Community Moderator or Staff Member.

Title: Cabinlayout dont show all rows
Locked At: 07/13/2021
Locked By: Otto Pilot

- TFDi Design Forum Management