No PACX Flight detected

Hi,

I've just purchased PACX, but in MSFS, constantly the message "No PACX Flight detected" pops up at the bottom. I've tried to register at your support page to open a ticket, but it doesn't accept the captcha repeatedly! 

I'm running FSUIPC7 7.0.3 and PACX already as administrator. Please advise. 

Brgds

Stephan

23 minutes ago, StephanG2312 said:

Dear Aaron,

it was a fresh install without any additional announcements etc. Updating FSUIPC had also no effect, still the same message. 

Brgds

Stephan

Ensure that your parking brake is engaged and you are at the airport parked at a gate. I also advise you to try a starting airport like KSFO or KJFK, as some airports may be missing in PACX's database, which may detect your aircraft as being in the middle of a field when there actually is an airport. 

Also, make sure you have started a flight by clicking the Menu button, and "Start Flight". 

Checked with FBW A320NX and Aerosoft CRJ700. Also at KSFO (even if I expect the tool to work at any airport where airliners are operating), no difference, still the same message. I read somewhere that there are currently problems with the Dev version of the A320NX wrt to parking brake, but the problem persists with the CRJ as well. Any further ideas? 

5 hours ago, StephanG2312 said:

Checked with FBW A320NX and Aerosoft CRJ700. Also at KSFO (even if I expect the tool to work at any airport where airliners are operating), no difference, still the same message. I read somewhere that there are currently problems with the Dev version of the A320NX wrt to parking brake, but the problem persists with the CRJ as well. Any further ideas? 

For reference, does PACX give any error when starting a flight? Or does PACX start a flight properly, and the HUD just reports as a PACX flight not being detected?