I am unable to use PACX

hegdeatri

Dear mods,
After a long time of work/study, i wanted was installing pacx on my computer and the installation went fine, however on launch i get two errors. One  about voice recognition not working, I ignored it as i dont use the voice feature. The other one was that my product key entered was not found. I've reset my activation codes, and even reinstalled it a couple of times. Is there something i missed in the guide?

Thanks!

key.PNG

voice.PNG

Edited by hegdeatri
typo

• hegdeatri changed the title to I am unable to use PACX

Hello,

1. For vocal recognition follow the following steps - Vocal recognition failing to start (or is disabled) : TFDi Design.
  2. With the activation errors, make sure there is no spaces at the begining or end of the activation key.

If you encounter any more issues with the activations then please feel free to open a support ticket using the link in my signiture (you will need a separate account).

Alright i've made sure there are no spaces so i opened a support ticket, thanks for all you help.
Just a side question but how can i change the entered product key without having to uninstall and install pacx again?