Accents for flight attendants

phm112

I enjoy Pacx a lot. One thing that would make it better would be to have an option for the flight attendant to have more accents when she/he makes announcements. For example, a generic European accent (spoken in English but with an accent of a native German or French individual) would make flying around Europe more believable. FSPassengers had a choice of accents if I remember correctly. Thank you.

On 6/22/2021 at 4:55 PM, phm112 said:

I enjoy Pacx a lot. One thing that would make it better would be to have an option for the flight attendant to have more accents when she/he makes announcements. For example, a generic European accent (spoken in English but with an accent of a native German or French individual) would make flying around Europe more believable. FSPassengers had a choice of accents if I remember correctly. Thank you.

We have a similar idea in the pipeline. More information will come in due course as official announcements are made to explain what it actually is!