TFDi 717 Activation

redboers

On 12/6/2021 at 4:32 AM, Freedom2Fly said:

Hi Ethan, I have the same problem. I tried to fix it by deleting the install key file and then re-install the program. Now I get the following message in the uploaded image. My order number is [Please don't post personal information on the public forum]

TFDI717ActivationProblem.jpg

It looks like you are on Windows 7, as a note, we no longer support Windows 7. You can find out what to do here: https://forums.tfdidesign.com/index.php?/blogs/entry/58-08jul2021-windows-7windows-8-end-of-support/

• 2 weeks later...

This has happened to me too. Deleted that folder but now it says "There was a problem activating. Please contact the development team."

2 questions

1. why did it deactivate? I did nothing to this product. Is this something that will happen again?

2. I was told by one of the staff to reset my activation's in the client area. Where is the client area?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 11:24 PM, Irishcurse said:

why did it deactivate? I did nothing to this product. Is this something that will happen again?

Deactivation can happen for a variety of reasons, most commonly caused by an expired key (which is for ensuring the product is still active and used by the client).

On 12/21/2021 at 11:24 PM, Irishcurse said:

I was told by one of the staff to reset my activation's in the client area. Where is the client area?

The client area is the landing page on our website just after you login. It shows your products and your information.

• 2 months later...

This topic has been automatically locked due to no responses being given in the past 60 days. If you need any further help, please create a new, detailed forum post or speak to a Community Moderator or Staff Member.

Title: TFDi 717 Activation
Locked At: 03/04/2022
Locked By: Otto Pilot

- TFDi Design Forum Management