MadDogMan

Repaints request Post here please

On 21.1.2017 at 9:45 AM, Dieter said:

hallo Emi,

FORMENTOR

Thanks, if you haven't seen the thread yet, it's released :)

On 1/17/2017 at 3:53 PM, iTrekx said:

We don't have any news about @foobar anymore :/ 

Indeed, I put this plane in the hangar. Honestly I tried to do 20 flights on IVAO, no one was successfull...
Because the dev team is absolutely not involved, the updates aren't coming, the plane is still completely buggy, fps are crap, so, one month later, I will make a complaint and ask a refund from paypal.

Edited by foobar

1 hour ago, foobar said:

Indeed, I put this plane in the hangar. Honestly I tried to do 20 flights on IVAO, no one was successfull...
Because the dev team is absolutely not involved, the updates aren't coming, the plane is still completely buggy, fps are crap, so, one month later, I will make a complaint and ask a refund from paypal.

Seems like someone isn't following the change log to see what is coming in the next update. By any chance did you open a support ticket with us listing the issues you had and attempted to work with us?

• Like 2

On 23.1.2017 at 7:57 AM, Eddie99 said:

If anybody could do the blue1 livery that would be awesome 

Also looking forward to someone doing the Blue1 livery!:lol:

• Like 2

On 1/29/2017 at 3:46 AM, gamesyns said:

Seems like someone isn't following the change log to see what is coming in the next update. By any chance did you open a support ticket with us listing the issues you had and attempted to work with us?

You're right, I haven't seen that. So please forget what I wrote about the uninvolved team and also about the crap performance. I tried another addons on my new system in the mean time and the performances are equivalents (as I've read here I think the problem comes from AS2016, fps are the same as the Aerosoft A320 or the new 747 from PDMG).
My apologies about that.

I tried the community beta version but things are pretty the same, bugs are still there, this plane is still absolutely not flyable yet (FMS & AP still too much buggy and no VOR nor NDB navigation capabilities).

Ok, let's do it, I'll try to open a ticket, but every issue has already been reported by the community and I'm not a beta tester. I pay $60 for a released version, not a beta one, but ok let's try it.

• Like 1

Please! Hi, I love the MD 80 Fleet in the Venezuelan airlines, and my favorite is the LASER Airlines MD81, Does someone can do this one but fictional on the 717?

the Reg is YV496T

I Don't Want to put the Picture due to Copyright stuff!

Sorry For my English! Im learning btw hahaha

Thanks!

Hello, everyone! My name is Rafal and I am new in this forum.
I hope the thread is still alive, as the last post looks like over 7 months old. :)

I am surprised nobody requested the Boeing House Colours.
Since there are now few real world 717 operators, it would be excellent to fly anywehre one wishes with the house livery.
I am aware there is a blank livery available, which could serve the purpose, but you know, blank is just lifeless.

So big thanks in advance to any talented artist who could paint the Boeing House Colours.

b717hc.jpg

Edited by Rafal

5 hours ago, Rafal said:

Hello, everyone! My name is Rafal and I am new in this forum.
I hope the thread is still alive, as the last post looks like over 7 months old. :)

I am surprised nobody requested the Boeing House Colours.
Since there are now few real world 717 operators, it would be excellent to fly anywehre one wishes with the house livery.
I am aware there is a blank livery available, which could serve the purpose, but you know, blank is just lifeless.

So big thanks in advance to any talented artist who could paint the Boeing House Colours.

b717hc.jpg

This one may be done by us at some point, no guarantees, but it is something we want too.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, gamesyns said:

This one may be done by us at some point

Excellent, Josh, thanks a million! :)

Hello good evening my name is nate.

Ive always been a Northwest fan since i flew them a lot in the 2000s before the merged with Delta. Now they are a defunct airline but i always wondered what would their fleet consist of if they were still in operation. So do can yall's make a Northwest Airlines livery for the 717 in the final livery they used. Thanks!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Hyperdude757
 Added a picture of a Northwest Airlines DC-9030 for reference