Forums Sunset ×

early purchase folks, where to report issues?

John Binner

Downloaded and installed mine today.

Tried twice two to do a flight. First time a CTD on takeoff.

Second time the computer froze up while programming the fms. Also, only have the white livery. There were others that were to be included.

Wondering if i have a corrupted download.

Also, installation instructions were not present so i pointed at the Community folder. I'm assuming this was correct.

Not complaining as i know this is a beta but really looking forward to flying this. The MD11 is an interesting machine.

I bought the 717 many years ago when it was released at the flight sim conference in New England and it was a work in progress too. It eventually was improved into a very nice P3d add-on. Total faith in tfdi.

Any comments re the above would be apprecisted. Thanks.

11 hours ago, dbw said:

Downloaded and installed mine today.

Tried twice two to do a flight. First time a CTD on takeoff.

Second time the computer froze up while programming the fms. Also, only have the white livery. There were others that were to be included.

Wondering if i have a corrupted download.

Also, installation instructions were not present so i pointed at the Community folder. I'm assuming this was correct.

Not complaining as i know this is a beta but really looking forward to flying this. The MD11 is an interesting machine.

I bought the 717 many years ago when it was released at the flight sim conference in New England and it was a work in progress too. It eventually was improved into a very nice P3d add-on. Total faith in tfdi.

Any comments re the above would be apprecisted. Thanks.

DBW - I was wondering the same thing...  I've seen many folks with other liveries installed.  I am 100% in agreement with your quote of complete faith in Colin and the team.   They have not disappointed me yet, and I have been frothing at the mouth ever since I bought the collector's edition. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 11:55 AM, dbw said:

Still experiencing sim freeze before i get off the ground.

Would uninstalling, re-downloading and re-installing be worth a try?

If so - How do we uninstall the MD-11?

Not complaining - I do want to fly this creation.

Uninstalling this version and then reinstalling the updated version solved the issue. All good.

• 1 month later...

This topic has been automatically locked due to no responses being given in the past 60 days. If you need any further help, please create a new, detailed forum post or speak to a Community Moderator or Staff Member.

Title: early purchase folks, where to report issues?
Locked At: 01/23/2024
Locked By: Otto Pilot

- TFDi Design Forum Management