gamesyns

Event IDs/L:Vars Master List

Event IDs and Local Variable Master List for use with hardware assignments (FSUIPC, SPAD.neXt. etc.), the key_event functions, or our SimConnect trigger event API.

SimConnect API Events (Currently applies to Community Opt-in Beta versions only) for use with custom code: 

TD717.TRIGGEREVENT

Usage: To allow external applications to trigger custom events from SimConnect without the use of a gauge/bridge. Trigger with dwData set to the event ID to trigger.

TD717.ATTNDCALL, TD717.MECHCALL, TD717.PA
Usage: Subscribe to (but not mask) these events to be notified when these events happen.

• Like 5

Im sorry, but can anyone explain what this is exactly?  Is this id something for us to include when reporting a problem or is this list all the things they're fixing?

3 hours ago, Novej said:

Im sorry, but can anyone explain what this is exactly?  Is this id something for us to include when reporting a problem or is this list all the things they're fixing?

They are for mapping cockpit controls to hardware switches and buttons via fsuipc etc.

Dave

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaveDewhurst said:

They are for mapping cockpit controls to hardware switches and buttons via fsuipc etc.

Dave

Ahhhh thank you good sir!

THANK YOU Joshua, by mapping a keyboard button to the AFS control knobs I could finally get them to turn at a good speed!

But the remaining question is the variables needed to drive physical MCP hardware displays such as IAS , Heading, VS & Altitude. Default FSX and P3D simconnect variables don't work.

Edit: there's at least 4 hardware vendors that need this to make their MCP's work with this aircraft. Even if you could create a new variable as a read only so we could display it, would be nice. Thanks.

Edited by Slayer

33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

But the remaining question is the variables needed to drive physical MCP hardware displays such as IAS , Heading, VS & Altitude. Default FSX and P3D simconnect variables don't work.

Edit: there's at least 4 hardware vendors that need this to make their MCP's work with this aircraft. Even if you could create a new variable as a read only so we could display it, would be nice. Thanks.

We're working on a formal SDK at the moment that will allow access to those variables, currently, there are no variables for those numbers.

How can I set buttons for raising/lowering gear? I can see a Gear Release command on the main instrument panel list, but this sounds more like alternate gear extension - is this a gear cycle command?

13 minutes ago, Blythy said:

How can I set buttons for raising/lowering gear? I can see a Gear Release command on the main instrument panel list, but this sounds more like alternate gear extension - is this a gear cycle command?

The gear cycle is the same as default, it reads that event. Gear Release is for when you hit G on the ground, the gear lever gets unlocked, then a little button on the lever panel becomes clickable to release to the full upright position. Hopefully that makes sense.

Is there someone here who can clearly explain how to use these to setup controls using FSUIPC registered? I'm trying to get the Yoke AP Disco, the throttle ATS disco and the throttle go around buttons to be bound to my HOTAS.