All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. bob57

PACXBridge

I fixed it. In APPDATA/Roaming/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3D v4 the DLL.cfg was looking for PACX at <Path>C:\Program Files (86X)\TFDi Design\PACX\PACXBridge\PACXBridge_x64.dll</Path> instead of where PACX is actually installed. <Path>F:\TFDi Design\PACX\PACXBridge\PACXBridge_x64.dll</Path> Once corrected in now shows up in Addon's drop down menu. If you recall I was having issues with installing PACX in Program Files (86X), not being able to copy and paste Activation Code, so I installed elsewhere, however my installer seems to only like C:\Program Files (86X)\TFDi Design\PACX. Bob
  3. Yesterday
  4. Hello Collin and thank you for the reply. I am not sure how I can send the log, is it stored somewhere from PACX? I have the PACX online record but I don't know if it can help: https://pacx.online/flight/103DF1C8A
  5. Can someone pls elaborate how intergrated voice interaction works for PMDG planes (tested with 747 QotS so far). It works well on QW787 by pushing the mic key button for PA, but i cant get it to work on the PMDG 747. Tried all buttons and different radio configs, no luck thx
  6. I have a friend who is also waiting on his Activation to be fixed and it's been several days. He's been wanting to stream the 717 but he can't until it's activation has been fixed. And yes he put in a ticket.
  7. Great! Any estimate on the custom announcements (destination/flight number/flight duration/local time/temperature)?
  8. Yeah, thanks. Figured that one out.
  9. bob57

PACXBridge

It never has, not since the first version, shown up in the drop down addons menu, no matter what aircraft is loaded. Bob
  10. All commercial aircraft are supported. You will not have PACX dropdown menu in-sim like you do in Prepar3D/FSX, but other features will work as expected. Regarding the vocal recognition, there isn't currently a main list. That said, we are considering creating an editor for various information (airports, aircraft, names, comments, etc.). We could include vocal recognition mapping, as well. That would both allow you to see what the expected input was and add more.
  11. turbofandude

PACXBridge

@bob57 What exactly do you mean? The PACX menu should appear in-sim at all times.
  12. Hello I too am the proud owner of pacx. But I am getting stuck with the announcements. Is there a list with commands pacx will listen to? Also what planes are supported in xp11 as I am switching to xp11. Rick
  13. Version 1.0.0

2 downloads

Repaint in a fictional North Central Airlines livery. The fuselage livery comes from Zeta's Aviaco 70's repaint found here on the forum. I just repainted the lines to match North Central colors, added the titles and then did the engines and tail from scratch. Enjoy!
  14. Last week
  15. Thank you very much! Very nice to have the option to add it!
  16. bob57

PACXBridge

Loading the TFDi B717-200, I still have on PACX option under add on's. No matter if I start PACX before P3DV4, or after P3Dv4 is started. Thanks Bob. P3dv4 is installed C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 PACX is installed F:\TFDi Design\PACX
  17. @Rhinozherous There are definitely quite a few aircraft missing from the older days. I'll get them added in the next update - that said, they can be manually added in the mean time:
  18. I just replied to your ticket - I apologize for the delay.
  19. We will correct this in an update tonight or early tomorrow.
  20. @Granite We do not directly offer support for phpVMS or IPS, as we are not the developers of either. Please refer to the developer of your web system for more information.
  21. Please read the user guide and it will help you.
  22. @Ryz I've got both of these on the list.
  23. @tonaz We aren't currently running an internal beta. That said, a demo isn't a bad idea. That may be something we do in the future.
  24. We will review and fix this - it sounds like there's an issue with the automatic seatbelt sign control and deboarding.
  25. Please have him ensure he has the Visual C++ 2010 redistributables installed.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?